Monday, August 4, 2008

There it is!

Kayden will always say “Where’d it go?” when he is looking for something, hides something, or when I ask him where something is. Then when he finds it he says, “There it is!”

So he is sitting on the toilet the other day (not peeing) with his legs spread apart so that he is hanging in the right direction. He closes his legs together, looks up at me, and says, “Where’d it go?” Then he opens his legs, looks down, and says, “There it is!”

How do kids come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Steve, get your booty down here to the beach. Don't you have any clients that you have to "visit" down here?

PS - There it is. Too funny.

steve said...

Alec,

I wish I could make it! We'd have no place to stay though. Your dad volunteered us to stay with Andrew, but he only rented a one bedroom. Don't think Heidi would be cool with that. Just make sure and beat your dad at pinochle! Show no mercy!

Steve